mandag 17. november 2008

Flunkende nytt Yukmouth intervu


Her har du et helt nytt intervju fra Oaklands egen Yuk. Intervjuet er gjort av coffee shop.


1.YOU GOT YOUR NEW ALBUM “WEST COAST DON” COMING OUT IN FEB 09! WHAT CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT THIS NEW ALBUM?

Its another YUKMOUTH classic. Its basiclly taking the listener on a trip thru the whole west coast. I talk about seattle, portland, arizona, vegas & cali on the album. Im the GHETTO TOUR GUIDE! Im showin you how we get down on the west coast!

2. WILL YOU BE PUTTING OUT ON YOUR OWN OR WILL IT COME OUT THROUGH A LABEL? 2)
Im signed to my own lable now which is smoke a lot records. That’s what its coming out on.

3. HIP HOP HAS GONE THROUGH MANY CHANGES THROUGH OUT THE YEARS AND YOU HAVE EXPIRENCED MANY OF THEM. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE STATE OF HIP HOP?

Its not just hip hop. The world is fucked up right now! The economy gots people goin broke & companies going out of buisness. Low hip hop sales comes with that so im used to selling my units by word of mouth and limited airplay or video play… and im still doing good numbers so im cool. As long as my fans got my back IM GOOD…

4. YEA SHIT IS ALL MESSED UP RIGHT NOW. YOUR IN THE MOVIE 5K1 ALONG SIDE CLIFTON POWELL, WHAT CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT IT AND WHAT’S NEXT FOR YOU IN FILM?

Yeah we filmed that 5K1 movie out in detroit. Shout out 2 all my detroit niggaz thats fuck with YUK!!!But anyway I played a hitman in that movie & was shootin shit up all throughout the movie so be prepared 4 that. There’s also a possibility they film a BET (AMERICAN GANGSTER) movie and if so i’ll be in it also. I was just on the reality show Keeping up with the Kradashians! Im just gettin my feet wet ya dig!

5.THAT’S WHAT’S UP!! SO WE KNOW ABOUT YOUR ALBUM COMING OUT IN FEBURARY, WHATS NEXT FOR YUKMOUTH AS FAR AS PROJECTS?

After i drop THE WEST COAST DON in feburary, im droppin the THUGLORDZ-THUG MONEY album. Thats me & C-BO together on one album. Up next is THE REGIME-DRAGON GANG album…and right after that we droppin UNITED GHETTOS OF AMERICA VOL-3 & UGA-EYE CANDY-VOL 2. Thats 2 DVD’s and 3 projects so my plate is full in 2009!

6. HOW DOES YUKMOUTH FEEL ABOUT LIL WAYNE’S EXPLOSION AS AN ARTIST THIS YEAR?

Im feelin Lil Wayne and he deserve that. He’s been putting fire out since the 90’s & still killin niggaz today so yeah.. LIL WAYNE is a PROBLEM!

7.ON A MORE PERSONAL NOTE, OUR FRIEND MAC MINISTER WAS SENT TO PRISON THIS YEAR. HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO SPEAK TO HIM?

Shout out to my nigga MAC MINISTER!!!!!! I talked to him a couple times when he first got caught and then we lost contact with each other. But im going 2 write my nigga because he was a real close friend of mines and I got HELLA LOVE for MAC MINISTER!!! Keep ya head up my nigga I just got out of jail myself and I know how important them vistits & letters are to a nigga that’s locked up!

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE YUK, ANY SHOUT OUT’S BEFORE WE ROLL?

Yeah I just want to thank all my fans for supporting me thru all these years!!!! I appreciate the love and respect it! KEEP HOLDIN ME DOWN & IM GOIN TO KEEP DROPPIN FIRE ASS ALBUMS 4 YALL!!!!! 1 HUNNID…

Ingen kommentarer: